Do you have a considerable network in Belgium and would you like to inform them about an excellent opportunity for career orientation? Help us by informing your network about BCF Career Event on Social Media and you’ll receive exclusive privileges when you join the event!
Use social media to advise your network to take part in BCF Career Event Belgium 2018 on 22 November in Ghent ICC .
Why? This way, as many people as possible get the opportunity to increase their chances on the labour market. Next to that we appreciate it if you would help by spreading flyers and posters.
When you help us via your network, you’ll get the following privileges:
• Exclusive networking with employers and other ambassadors during lunch and the networking drinks.
• Free catering vouchers for BCF Career Event in November.
• You may also share your thoughts about the content of the event, are there speakers you would like to hear, or organisations you would love to meet? Let us know and we will do our best to make it work!
• Would you like to earn some money on the side? As ambassador you’ll get priority for helpers-positions. As helper you are part of the support team for a part of the day. For example, we might need extra hands at the registration desk or assistance with the speakers in the programme. You will be paid €10 per hour in Bol.com coupons.
• Your name will be posted on our ambassadors page. This is a webpage where the names of all our ambassadors are posted. Next to that we’ll proudly announce our ambassadors via social media.
• You will get an exclusive VIP goodie bag.
Would you like to contribute to this amazing event and would you like to receive exclusive privileges on 22 November? Please send a message to Lisanne Stavast via l.stavast[at]hyphenprojects.nl citing Entry BCF BE Ambassador Network 2018. Please add your contact information and where you work or study, and which actions you would like to take.
For any questions please contact: