Did you know that at many of our events we have physical job walls, where we display the latest vacancies for our visitors?
We print and include vacancies that have been posted on our online job board. With >2000 registered visitors at BCF Career Event in Utrecht, >1200 registered visitors at BCF Career Event in Ghent and more than 800 registered visitors at Innovation for Health in Rotterdam, this is your opportunity to generate even more exposure and attract more talents for your organisation!
> Post your vacancy before the deadline (see steps below). You can decide if you want extra attention by choosing a spotlight vacancy.
> Are you a start-up or scale-up? Benefit from our special deals for job posting or spotlight posting!
> We take care of the rest, and your vacancy will be on the job wall in Utrecht, Rotterdam or Ghent!
1. If you don't have any vacancy credits yet, order these in the webshop.
2. Publish your vacancies on www.bcfcareer.nl.
3. Mail de link of the vacancies you would like to have on the job wall to info[atbcfcareer.com (max. 5).
4. We take care of the rest!
|Name event||Date & location event||Deadline to post your vacancy online|
|29 - 30 September 2020||21 September 2020|
|12 November 2020||4 November 2020|
|15 - 16 April 2021||tba|
* Due to the current Covid-19 situation there will not be a job wall during the in-person event. The jobs will be of course promoted online to our visitors.
Are you interested in joining one of the above events with a booth, or become a sponsor? Contact us via info[at]bcfcareer.com.