Do you have hands on USP and/or DSP experience and would like to use that experience for troubleshooting, optimisation and development. Are you interested to work in and lead multidisciplinary project teams? Read on!
For our client we are currently looking for a motivated associate scientist USP / DSP. In this position you develop new processes to support production of new and improved vaccines. The emphasis of this position is on troubleshooting and the development of new (single use) processes in USP and DSP.
* The Bioprocess Development Engineer is primarily responsible for development of USP/DSP processes and tech transfer
* Troubleshooting of USP and DSP process steps
* Apart from development you will be updating documentation and presenting project updates and lead project teams.
* Close interaction with departments and different stakeholders
* HBO/BSc with 3 years of proven experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology;
* Several years of experience in cell culture (USP), virus propagation and / or downstream processing (DSP);
* Experience in project teams
* Lean green belt certification is a plus;
* You have good communication skills in Dutch and/or English;and/or willing to learn Dutch
* You have a high degree of accuracy, initiative, and independence;
* You are flexible and stress-resistant and remains positive when priorities change;
* You are positive and proactive
* Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, Longer-term could be possible;
* Salary: €2800,- till €3500,- gross monthly based on level of experience;
* Hours full-time preferred
* Startdate: Asap
Vacancy number : 16163
Oxford Global Resources is de marktleider binnen recruitment gespecialiseerd in de vakgebieden Science, Engineering en IT.
Vacatures waar wij voor werven zijn onder andere: laborant, analist, quality Assurance officer, laboratoria manager, R&D medewerker, applicatie specialist, organisch / synthetisch technician, science / wetenschappelijk medewerker, technicians.
Vakgebieden zijn onder andere: biochemie, life science, moleculaire biologie, analytische chemie, synthese, voedingsmiddelen, farmacie, petrochemie, milieu chemie, scientific sales, geur en smaakstoffen, klinische chemie, medical sevices, food & nutrition.