Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Clinical Biomarker Leader
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos.
As a Clinical Biomarker Leader, you join Galapagos’ Translational Science team. You play a key role in the design, analysis, interpretation and reporting of product characterization and immune monitoring data. Furthermore, you will be establishing internal and external assays including PK/PD/immunogenicity for CAR-T cell clinical trials with internal QC team as well as CROs. You enjoy working in close collaboration with Clinical Development, Process Development, Analytical Development and other stakeholders to ensure relevant data are collected.
As an experienced professional with a complete understanding of the field of translational research you will become instrumental in the development of our clinical programs with novel CAR-T therapies in multiple (hemato-)oncological or immunological indications towards clinical trials and regulatory approval. By doing so, you contribute directly to the treatment of patients, and the generation of data to make these CAR-Ts widely available.
- Critically assess, interpret and present translational data collected during Galapagos’ ongoing clinical trials of all
- Co-drive innovation by keeping up-to-date with relevant literature, technology, regulatory guidance and industry developments
- Providing CAR-T biology expertise within the company
- Collaborate with other departments to create synergy in developing biomarker strategies and translational approaches
- Contribute to product characterization and immune monitoring strategy
- Contribute to study documents, such as Clinical Study Reports and Briefing books
Who are you?
- MD/PhD, PhD or equivalent professional experience in Biomedical or Life Sciences
- 5+ years relevant experience in similar role required
- A deep knowledge and understanding of CAR T cell biology and oncology/hematology or autoimmunity
- Demonstrated expertise in immunological methods and profiling of immune cell populations
- Experience with handling and interpretation of large datasets
- Knowledge of and/or experience with clinical studies
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities
- Strong collaborative and communicating skills
- Self-driven and can-do mindset, without compromising quality
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you ?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices across Europe and headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.