Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Clinical Development Leader
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos.
As our Clinical Development Leader, you will be reponsible for leading the creation and execution of the clinical development plan for drug candidates.
- Lead the Clinical Development Team to define the clinical development strategy as well as design and execute the Clinical Development Plan from FIH through registration according to approved plans including budget and timelines
- Drive the process of expanding the indication spectrum beyond the initial indication by building a strong preclinical and clinical rationale for additional diseases or conditions
- Support the identification of opportunities to grow & sustain the GLPG portfolio
- Provide scientific guidance and contribute to regulatory interactions including applications for marketing authorization
- Contribute, review, and approve Briefing documents and the IB and contribute and review IMPD, study protocol, CSR and other documents
- Closely collaborate with multidisciplinary project team members and other subject matter experts
- Oversee and manage the interactions with external experts, collaborators, alliance partners, participate in Due Diligences
- Participate to the safety management team and contribute to the risk assessment and mitigation strategy for drug candidates in all phases of clinical development
- Support to attract, retain and develop top talent for the Clinical Development group
- Line Manager role (as applicable)
- Function as Clinical Program Head (CPH) delegate (as applicable)
Who are you?
- MD or MD/PhD with several years of clinical experience; a board certification in Rheumatology, Neurology or Immunology would be of advantage
- 5 or more years of relevant clinical development experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Solid understanding of all phases of drug development
- Strong collaborative skills and a strategic thinker
- Strong scientific and analytical skills
- Good business acumen
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company with offices across Europe and headquartered in Belgium (Mechelen).
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We want to challenge the impossible. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you: The ‘make-it-happeners’.