CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Kiadis Pharma Netherlands B.V. we are searching for a CMC Project Manager.Keywords
As Project Manager for the Kiadis Amsterdam Process Development team, you work directly for the head of Process Development.
- CMC experience
- Project Management
- Eagerness to learn
You directly support the Process Development department head and specific project leaders, to help track the status of departmental goals across all projects in process development. You will also establish and track project plans for CMC projects in Amsterdam:
- Develop, track and manage project timelines, resource and budgets, progress of critical path dependencies and activities;
- Identify risks, risk mitigation and escalations needed to address key issues;
- Prepare status reports for project together with the project leaders / scientists;
- Ensure robust team meeting preparation, with clear identification of action items and follow-up to ensure completion;
- Help project leaders manage day-to-day operational aspects of teams to ensure progress according to budget and timelines;
- Drive co-ordination across teams;
- Manage the review cycle for the department, support organisation of departmental meetings.
This Project Manager position at Kiadis, is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to increase her/his knowledge of cell therapy products. We are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active candidate with a Masters degree and a few years of CMC experience. Do you have (some) Project Management experience, do you like to structure processes, do you have excellent communication skills and are you eager to learn? Then we are looking for you!
Project for 6-9 months, extension possible
Kiadis Pharma, a Sanofi Company is leveraging the natural strengths of human immune systems to source the best cells to produce innovative therapies for life-threatening disease. They are focused on NK cell research & development to maximise the potential of NK cell therapeutics. Kiadis is a leader in creating cutting-edge science in the exciting and emerging fields of cell therapy and immuno-oncology.
Interested? Send us (CLS Services) a detailed curriculum vitae, accompanied by an application letter indicating your motivation. Please use our online application form.
Create a job alert
Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Find your next job in Life Sciences via BCFcareer. Click on search jobs to find the vacancies that fit you.
Learn & grow
Find the training programmes and courses that help you grow in your career.
Find your next employer by exploring the company profiles of employers in Life Sciences.
Expand your network
Grow your network with the online and live networking opportunities of BCFcareer.