Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Executive PA to the CMO and Executive team
Are you strong in administrative work, have an eye for detail and want to make a real difference in a fast growing environment? We are looking for an (remote) executive personal assistant to join the team and support admin/logistics tasks within the organization.
Our client is a fast growing bio-tech company located in Leiden. They develop therapies for a variety of diseases and are currently growing at a fast rate as different products enter clinical trials. Within the management team you will bring structure to the agenda of the CMO, coordinate with the other assistants and organize/ plan different events.
- Manage complicated executive calendars to plan meetings, conference calls, and special events, as well as last minute meeting requests, calendar changes and international travel
- Attend meetings and take detailed notes as necessary, as well as follow-up to ensure that appropriate and timely actions are made.
- Responsible for organizing events (both on site and online), including location, transportation, catering, entertainment, promotional materials and other details
- Responsible for minimizing the executive's time reading by reading, researching and writing correspondence drafts / documents.
- Coordinate administrative activities with other assistants
- Prepare agendas, presentation materials, and notes for meetings.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- A MBO degree with 8+ years of experience or a HLO degree with 5+ years of experience in a similar environment
- Experience in calendar management in different time zones is considered a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Knowledge of PowerPoint for the preparation of presentations and online virtual platforms such as MS Teams and Zoom.
- Strong sense of organizational skills as well as the ability to appropriately manage confidential information
- Fluency in English is a must, Dutch is considered a plus
- Fully remote work is possible
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective
- Salary: €4200,- till €7000,- gross monthly based on level of experience
- Hours full-time preferred 32h discussable
- Startdate: as soon as possible
- Location: Leiden or remote
- Vacancy number: 18527