Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Facility Operations Manager (r3880)
Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Facility Operations Manager
We are looking for an additional member of our successful Utrecht FM team to join us in mid-2022. The Facility Operations Manager will lead the operational delivery of all ‘soft’ FM services at our current two lab/office locations in Utrecht en (temporary) Zeist. At the end of 2022/beginning of 2023 we hope to move from our Site Zeist to the newly built multi-tenant building, Accelerator, next door in Utrecht.
A positive, pro-active and service minded 'can do' attitude is essential for this new role which you will have the opportunity to help shape.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Daily management of Genmab NL Facility Operations (primarily soft services) in close collaboration with the Director and the Facility Operation Manager, Hard Services
- The successful delivery of facility services including cleaning, reception, security, access control, catering, planting, furniture, seating plan etc.
- Leadership of the soft services team in NL - consisting of both permanent and contingent workers.
- Budget management, contract review and negotiations.
- Establishment / improvement of processes and procedures covering Facility Operations.
- Vendor management and successful close collaboration with external parties re. building management etc.
- Alignment with global counterparts and contributing to the global Facility Operations management team.
- Moreover, the Facility Operations Manager should proactively participate in site activities concerning facility operations such as new building projects, relocations, celebrations, selection and implementation of new systems and other strategic improvement steps.
- Safety, you are Head of the Emergency Response Team, company emergency plan and ergonomics
- The Facility Operations Manager will also render any other related services and duties as may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 3+ years of industry related experience
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of Facility Management (soft Services)
• Proven experience of successfully leading diverse teams
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and with tight timelines
• Ability to be proactive, enthusiastic and goal orientated
• A team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
• Strong communication skills - both oral and written - and both English and Dutch. English is our corporate language, and all written materials are produced in English.
Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural environment, with an aim to make a difference in the lives of people with cancer.
At Genmab, we pride ourselves on our unique culture. We are committed to make a positive impact on the lives of cancer patients. We hypothesize and experiment to seek innovative solutions, no matter the employee’s role; we speak up, empower each other, and embrace change and growth; we respect and celebrate our differences while working as one team. Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. Genmab employees work with determination, challenge the status quo and cultivate a growth mindset in everything we do.
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is initially to offer a fixed-term employment contract for a year, if the employee performs well and if the business conditions do not change, renewal for an indefinite term may be considered after the fixed-term employment contract.
Please be alerted that at the moment a recruitment scam involving Genmab is circulating. The scam involves recruiters on LinkedIn and elsewhere, pretending to be Genmab employees, headhunting candidates, asking for CVs and other personal information. The scam can include asking for payment for interviews or interview preparation. This communication is not coming from Genmab, we encourage people to stay alert and not to respond to these queries.
Genmab is an international biotechnology company with a core purpose to improve the lives of people with cancer. For more than 20 years, Genmab’s vision to transform cancer treatment has driven its passionate, innovative and collaborative teams to invent next-generation antibody technology platforms and leverage translational research and data sciences, fueling multiple differentiated cancer treatments that make an impact on people’s lives. To develop and deliver novel therapies to patients, Genmab has formed 20+ strategic partnerships with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Genmab’s proprietary pipeline includes bispecific T-cell engagers, next-generation immune checkpoint modulators, effector function enhanced antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates.
Genmab is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with locations in Utrecht, the Netherlands, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S. and Tokyo, Japan. For more information, please visit Genmab.com and follow us on Twitter.com/Genmab.