Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
HR Business Partner (F/M) - Home Based Netherlands
You will act as the first point of contact for our managers in Belgium and the Netherlands and actively contribute to living our corporate values and shaping the future together with us by implementing our HR strategy.
- You will support our managers in proactive talent management, performance management and strategic team and organisational development and create a consistent understanding of leadership
- You are responsible for compliance with labour law requirements in Belgium and the Netherlands and actively participate in shaping working conditions in these countries
- You will work closely with our Divisional HR Business Partners, Centres of Expertise and local HR teams to ensure alignment between global and local business and people strategies
- You support our leaders in strategic, cultural and organisational change processes
- You will work in trust with our employee representatives and other stakeholders, fostering constructive dialogue and a positive working relationship
- You will monitor and analyse critical HR metrics and develop a deep understanding of our functional areas to derive strategically important HR activities and solution concepts using global guidelines
- You are involved in the design of regional HR projects and initiatives and take over the (partial) project leadership
- You have a degree with a focus on Human Ressources
- You bring in your well-founded, several years of professional experience as an HR Business Partner or a comparable role, applying your knowledge of labour law and collective bargaining agreements
- You have relevant knowledge of Belgian and Dutch labour law and common working conditions (such as regulations on pension schemes etc.)
- You are familiar with and enjoy working in a dynamic, growing and international corporate environment
- In cooperation with the organisational units, you will benefit from your high level of advisory competence, your excellent analytical skills and your independent way of working
- Your confident and convincing appearance and your distinctive communication skills underpin your high customer orientation
- Initial knowledge and experience in project, change and performance management round off your profile.
- In addition, you have good MS-Office skills and have ideally already worked with the HRIS Workday
- Your Dutch and English skills are fluent, French is appreciable and you have intercultural competencies
Life Science & World Health: Social added value through passion for shaping the future of tomorrow
Open corporate culture: Characterized by diversity, team spirit and progress
People development opportunities: Training, coaching, leadership programs, etc., on a global level
Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, home office options, company kindergarten
Professional onboarding: Relocation service & quick integration through a "buddy"
IT hardware: Newest and powerful Apple products with many new collaboration features for daily business
Sartorius as a listed company wants to simplify progress in the life sciences and biopharmaceutical industry. This enables scientific findings to be translated into new drugs and therapies faster and more efficiently, and gives more people access to better medicine. Nearly 16,000 employees at more than 60 production and sales sites worldwide are working towards this vision. Would you also like to contribute to our vision? Grow with us and benefit from the advantages of a global player.
Please apply online in English