Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Lab Applications & Processes Engineer, Associate Director (R5876)
Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Lab Application & Process Engineer, Associate Director
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
In this role you will support Genmab’s research organization by enhancing laboratory automation to create more efficient laboratory workflows. You will be responsible to oversee connection between various laboratory applications, with focus on lab processes integrated in our major lab e-Systems like LIMS and ELN. You will work with key business partners, vendors, internal support and IT functions to deliver robust and seamless integration of laboratory processes across these systems.
- Lead process alignment across various (GxP) lab esystems as a cross-functional workstream in a matrix organization
- Work with various SMEs and business stakeholders to define process workflows and process maps across business areas to support the delivery of LIMS, Genedata, and ELN to the organisation
- Gather user stories to develop business cases and value proposition for new process requirements for esytems and related integrations
- Ensure the process alignment requirements are shared with the implementation and integration projects around these lab esystems
- Responsible for transferring these requirements to the development team, which is responsible for the physical integration
- Work closely together with the lab esystems and IT teams to support daily operations, system changes and integration of new laboratory instrumentation within the lab esystems
- Additional Project assignments as required.
You are goal oriented and have a ‘getting things done’ mentality. You take initiative, enjoy working in a team and inspire others with your enthusiasm. Moreover, you meet the following professional requirements:
- A scientific/technical degree level qualification (e.g. Life Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with LIMS related systems with focus on process integration
- Demonstrated history of successfully working with business users and mapping business flows
- Ability to effectively interpret a business problem into a technical solution and articulate it back to the business stakeholders.
- Make quick sense of processes and make sure that they are connected properly
- Experience in GxP regulated environments with relevant knowledge of 21CFR Part-11 compliance and CSV methodology and documentation.
- Effective communications skills and strong ability to create consensus with a tactful and commonsense approach
- Background in Six Sigma, Information systems in a Research environment, Data Engineering & Data Management, and Organizational Change Management is a plus
- Persistent and professional
- Must be self-motivated, creative, pragmatic, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural environment, with an aim to make a difference in the lives of people with cancer.
At Genmab, we pride ourselves on our unique culture. We are committed to make a positive impact on the lives of cancer patients. We hypothesize and experiment to seek innovative solutions, no matter the employee’s role; we speak up, empower each other, and embrace change and growth; we respect and celebrate our differences while working as one team. Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. Genmab employees work with determination, challenge the status quo and cultivate a growth mindset in everything we do.
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is initially to offer a fixed-term employment contract for a year, if the employee performs well and if the business conditions do not change, renewal for an indefinite term may be considered after the fixed-term employment contract.
Please be alerted that at the moment a recruitment scam involving Genmab is circulating. The scam involves recruiters on LinkedIn and elsewhere, pretending to be Genmab employees, headhunting candidates, asking for CVs and other personal information. The scam can include asking for payment for interviews or interview preparation. This communication is not coming from Genmab, we encourage people to stay alert and not to respond to these queries.
Genmab is an international biotechnology company with a core purpose to improve the lives of people with cancer. For more than 20 years, Genmab’s vision to transform cancer treatment has driven its passionate, innovative and collaborative teams to invent next-generation antibody technology platforms and leverage translational research and data sciences, fueling multiple differentiated cancer treatments that make an impact on people’s lives. To develop and deliver novel therapies to patients, Genmab has formed 20+ strategic partnerships with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Genmab’s proprietary pipeline includes bispecific T-cell engagers, next-generation immune checkpoint modulators, effector function enhanced antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates.
Genmab is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with locations in Utrecht, the Netherlands, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S. and Tokyo, Japan. For more information, please visit Genmab.com and follow us on Twitter.com/Genmab.