Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Lab-Technician to perform experiments with pre-clinical technical instruments and analysis
As part of our CRO branch, you prepare and execute TIM Studies. I.e. you operate our technical instruments (TIM Systems) and perform experiments for the purpose of testing foods and drugs for the top 10 global pharma and food companies. Besides that, your tasks include:
- Preparing lab protocols for the experiments, in consultation with the Project Manager
- Accurately conducting and documenting the experiments, whereby observing the behavior of the test substance and identifying any deviations during the studies are very important
- Contributing to documenting activities in work instructions and procedures
- Contributing to sample analysis and data calculation
- Be part of a growing and enthusiast team, and help building our young and dynamic start-up company
- MLO / HLO / MSc education level preferably in the direction of Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering, Life Science
- Affinity with (process) technology
- Team player, stress resistant, able to work independently and accurately
- Experience with quality systems and / or LEAN 5S is a plus
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language
- Proactive and flexible person who communicates openly
- A responsible and challenging position within the team
- Professional training and opportunities for education and personal development
- A dynamic team of motivated colleagues in a young start-up company
- Possibility to bring in ideas and initiatives yourself
- Annual contract, with the option of an indefinite contract
- competitive salary
The TIM Company is an independent, limited liability tech-company producing (and performing contract research studies using).
We use the most advanced dynamic, predictive in vitro Gastro-Intestinal Tract models which can simulate human (and animal) conditions, with high accuracy and reproducibility, for the purpose of understanding bioaccessibility and behavior of food/nutraceuticals and pharma API/formulations during all stages of transit (through stomach, small and large intestine).
Our enthusiastic team consists of 27 colleagues from multiple disciplines, i.e. pharmacy, food & nutrition, biochemistry and technical engineering. We are located in Zeist, but from 2022 we will be located in Delft, The Netherlands.