Are you interested in physics and mechanics and eager to work in a technical production environment? This position might be of interest to you!
We are looking for a new laboratory technologist that will be part of the production team of a company that designs, assembles and tests optical instruments for space telescopes. In the production department you'll work together with 4 other technicians, assembling and testing the instruments. It's fine mechanical work, mainly performed in a cleanroom.
Your responsiblities will be:
- performing productional tasks;
- performing manual, chemical and mechanical steps in the line, including preparations;
- taking care of a high quality, structured and clean production process;
- signaling and analyzing deviations and reporting them to the teamlead.
Do you tick off all the following boxes? Then you might be a suitable candidate for this position!
- a MBO4 degree in a laboratory or technical field;
- a strong affinity with mechanics and physics;
- you have a hands-on work mentality and are proactive;
- a preference for teamwork;
- a fluent level of English in speech, reading and writing;
- you are open for working in a cleanroom;
- work experience in a cleanroom is a plus.
This company has a total of 40 employees, of which 12 work in the same department as the Laboratory Technologist. The position covers 36-40 hours a week and the working hours are negotiable. The salary will be determined based on education and experience. The company is easiliy reached by public transport and by car.
For more information about this position please contact Bobby Nijhoff at 088 890 08 29 or 06-16142705 (WhatsApp).
Are you a laboratory analyst with an associate degree, a Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry, Life Science or Food Technology and are you looking for a new job opportunity? Balans Laboratorium has a lot of positions for Chemists, Analysts, Product Developers and Quality positions. Take a look on our website and register yourself! Follow us on Twitter: @Balansgroep and instagram: balans_werkmakenvandromen.You can also join our LinkedIn group: Balans Laboratorium.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.