As Technician you are responsible for the repair and maintenance of the sites installations and related equipment. In this role you will be responsible for the technical state of the building related equipment such as HVAC and other critical utilities as well as laboratory and process equipment. You will support our new innovative biotechnology facility in Hoofddorp that includes general laboratories for bio-processing.
You will be joining a new team joining a newly formed team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity. The team is diverse, enthusiastic and hardworking. Your manager will be the Manager Maintenance & Calibration.
• Responsible for the repair and maintenance of installations and equipment of the pharmaceutical site
• Supervising work performed by outside contractors
• Follow up and permanently fix breakdowns on installations and equipment
• Documentation of executed work according to the cGMP regulations
• Supports development of engineering guidelines and standards
• Performs multi-shift work as well as on call duties as required
• Provides technical expertise on utility systems and small equipment
• Performs with guidance fairly routine evaluation studies of manufacturing equipment
• Analyses issues to seek simple solutions or bring ups to engineer for further processing
• Able to communicate on several organizational levels within the organization
• Able to perform (simple) Problem solving and root cause analysis
• Experience with execution and starting improvement projects
• Project member