Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Manager of Cell Culture Media Technical Quality - Home-office based (F/M)
We are curently looking for a Manager of Cell Culture Media Technical Quality (F/M) based in home-office.
- Pilot experts ‘team, manage capacity and priorities. Provide visibility for future resource needs
- Is in charge of the team members’ recruitment
- Develop skills, structure the team.
- Be the partner for QA/QC team managers and site quality managers:
- to train / coach engineers to the technical team areas of expertise
- ensure experts are available to supports to some of the QA/QC, site quality team deliverables depending on their complexity
- support trouble shooting
- Ensure the development of overall strategies for the OPS unit in the different areas of expertise.
- Can assign experts to some projects where needed.
- Is the point of contact to communicate with customers, CMOs, with local sites, with other Sartorius Operational Units as well as with upper management related to areas of expertise
- Ensure related internal and external requirements / standards are taken into consideration
- Represent quality management during audits related to areas of expertise
- Represent Sartorius in external influencing groups such as ISO, ISPE, PDA,… in the related areas of expertise.
- Master's degree in Science, Engineering or biotechnology
- 10+ years of experience in Technical Quality functions with a successful experience as a manager - industries targeted biotech, pharma, API/Excipients manufacturing or culture media.
- Strong knowledge of GMP, Medical device & industry standards ( 21 CFRs/ ISO13485/ ICH Qs,…)
- Planning and project management skills.
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Team work
- Experience in remote management
- Experience in international working environment
- Ready to travel across US, Europe and Asia
Our ambition is to simplify progress in life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. So that more people can obtain access to better medicine. Nearly 15,000 employees at more than 60 production and sales locations worldwide are committed to this vision. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Do you also want to contribute to our vision? Grow with us and benefit from working with a Global Player that has kept its familiar atmosphere:
- Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow even further.