Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Marketing Specialist (Life Sciences)
GenDx is growing! To strengthen our team, we are looking for Marketing Specialists with a great talent for (social media) communication and event organization.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for creative and service-minded Marketing Specialists with great talent for (social media) communication and event organization
As Marketing Specialist at GenDx, you get excited about performing all kinds of marketing activities, and you are a natural when it comes to serving stakeholders. You have a ‘can do’ attitude and a strong sense for quality, with a high awareness that customers come first. Your way of communicating is clear and professional, aligned with GenDx’s corporate house style. Besides, managing social media is a piece of cake to you. Naturally, you professionally represent the company at all times.
- Strengthen GenDx’s product portfolio branding
- Designing and producing marketing and education materials
- Performing communication in line with our corporate identity
- Maintain house style, website, intranet and social media management
- Recording and editing movies for marketing of new products, or instruction videos for end-users
- Organization of GenDx events at international conferences (e.g. EFI and ASHI)
- Working according to ISO 13485 standards
- Applied Sciences (B.ASc) or MSc degree
- Ideally, you have a background in Life Sciences and you are experienced with marketing and sales
- Outstanding PR, communication, and organization skills
- Extensive computer skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress, video editing, and social media
- Friendly, accessible, and a service-minded attitude
- Willing to travel to conferences
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You live in the Utrecht area, or willing to relocate
Do you want to be part of an innovative company that offers excellent working conditions and ample time for personal development? In other words, do we match? Join the experts in transplant diagnostics!
GenDx, experts in transplant diagnostics
GenDx is a global leader in molecular diagnostic laboratory solutions for matching donors and patients and monitoring transplant success. We combine our cutting-edge software and reagents for DNA Sequencing HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring with excellent customer support and education. With a highly educated and motivated team of approximately 85 people, we contribute to the quality of life of transplant patients.
For more information you can contact Wietse Mulder PhD, CEO,
+31 6 5126 58 64.
Do we match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention ‘2021_10’ and your name in the e-mail subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.