CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Janssen Vaccines & Prevention we are searching for a Method validation and regulatory filing specialist.Do you have a Ph.D. in Life Sciences and are you an expert on method validation in pharmaceutical industry? We have a great opportunity for you!
As a method validation and regulatory filing specialist, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Direct the implementation of template validation plans and reports;
- Ensure that all necessary procedures are followed and compliance with local and country guidelines and regulations for successful method validations;
- May act as the senior author in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing, patents, scientific publications and journals;
- Lead the proper documentation of method validations;
- Review and monitor data management process to ensure that records are properly stored;
- Lead execution of scientific endeavours and advance scientific projects based on results;
- Use emerging developments in relevant scientific fields to generate new research ideas and initiatives;
- Influence internal collaboration for multiyear projects across multiple disciplines.
The ideal candidate has a Ph.D. in Life Sciences complemented with postdoctoral experience and 6-12 years of business experience, or 3-5 years of business experience performing progressively advanced duties at a Senior Scientist level.
You are an expert in method validation in one or more of the following techniques: cell-based assays, ELISA or other quantitative binding assays and/ or qPCR. Furthermore, you have excellent interpersonal skills and you are fluent in English.
Are you the method validation expert we are looking for?
Project for at least 1 year, 32 hours discussable.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. They focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people world-wide from infectious diseases.
Interested? Send us (CLS Services) a detailed curriculum vitae, accompanied by an application letter indicating your motivation. Please use our online application form.