Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Newly graduated Engineers for a life-changing career within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology
Are you looking for a life-changing career within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology?
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company employing 47,000 employees worldwide. At our Manufacturing Hubs in Kalundborg, Denmark we are hiring graduates within it, automation, and robotics to help optimize and improve our production through development and implementation of state-of-the-art technology.
Our aim is to be at forefront of technology within pharmaceutical manufacturing technology, and to drive automatization and digitalisation of the Novo Nordisk manufacturing value chain. For this we need the brightest and most innovative minds.
We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. That’s why we strive for continuous development. Do you want to join us?
Working with the newest technology
You will be working with the newest technology and explore ways to utilise their capabilities, within e.g.:
- Data access and architecture
- Advanced automation
- Collaborative- and industrial robotics
- Machine vision
- Machine learning
- Mechanical design and simulation
- Virtual or augmented reality
You will work alongside specialists from various fields within biotechnology, technology, and innovation who will be your mentors to guide you through our digital transformation journey.
You will be a fully-fledged member of the team from day one, and we count on you to present your ideas. In return, we promise that you play an instrumental role in the development and scaling of technology across the production at our manufacturing hub.
You will gain extensive knowledge in all aspects of technology and solution development, and work with stakeholders from all over the world. At Novo Nordisk we strive to create a workplace where everyone can contribute with their skills.
Your responsibilities summed up:
- Participate in projects around improvement of our manufacturing setup
- Take part in cross functional activities advancing the use of innovative novel and existing technology
- Oversee the design, development, and maintenance of operations information systems to monitor manufacturing efficiency.
We are looking for new colleagues who:
- are newly graduated with a bachelor or master’s degree within e.g., IT, Automation, or Robotics
- would like to build on your skills and experience together with highly dedicated colleagues
- are proactive, solution-oriented, like to share your knowledge and collaborate effectively
- work systematically and with the ability to develop and implement practical actions to deal with issues
- want to play a role in strategic projects, where you will be part of setting the direction for the future Industry 4.0.
- have proficient oral and written communications skills in English
As our new colleague you will gain a broad network in Novo Nordisk with regular contact with many different manufacturing and engineering stakeholders. Regardless of your academic background, you have a strong desire to achieve knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment, and with the desire and ability to handle a steep learning curve.
As documentation according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) rules is part of our daily work, it is important that you thrive in ensuring that all your work is well documented.
Join Novo Nordisk Manufacturing in Kalundborg in times of expansion
Novo Nordisk invests more than 2.6 billion US dollars in three new manufacturing facilities and expansion of an existing facility in Kalundborg, Denmark. This will establish additional capacity across the entire value chain from manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients to assembly and packaging. With the investment, 400 new jobs will be created.
This is your opportunity to be part of our exciting journey and help establish the future factories of Novo Nordisk. The new facilities include state-of-the-art production technologies, which will be bridged with our more than 50 years of experience in biomanufacturing. We also have many interesting career opportunities in our existing facilities.
If you have questions about your career opportunities or vacant positions, please contact Gitte Søgaard on +45 3077 7671.
Check list when applying
- It is crucial that you answer the questions provided when you apply, because we use this information to match your profile with open positions.
- When applying, it is important that you “unlock” your profile. When “unlocked” it will state: “Profile visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide”.
Applications will be screened on an ongoing basis, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.