Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
NPI lead QC
Pharmaceutical industry, NPI, Project Management, Large molecule analysis
JobCLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Janssen Biologics B.V. we are searching for a NPI lead QC.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Project Management
- Large molecule analysis
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- SPOC for all NPI activities, from Phase 1 to Late Stage NPIs throughout the CMC stage gates;
- Business case and budget estimations for NPIs requests;
- Project lead for NPI transfers, laboratory NPI capacity increase initiatives, and new technologies introduction (e.g. project management, leading the Leiden team, budget control, etc.);
- Ensure NPI testing plan is aligned with the platform testing strategy;
- Support the testing teams aligning NPI volumes with testing capacity;
- Co-ordinating the analytical method transfer end-to-end;
- Raw materials qualification;
- Partner with local and global stake holders (e.g. DPDS, PQM, Technical Operations, Operations, JSC QC sites, etc.);
- Alignment of NPI global teams and department testing teams needs and requirements to ensure flawless and on-time NPI introduction;
- Laboratory testing readiness;
- Ensure new products introduced have required robustness and reliability of a commercial lab;
- Establish and improve standards for content and quality of NPI processes (change controls, method transfers, documentation, communication, etc.).
ProfileThe ideal candidate has a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, bio chemistry, or comparable with at least 4 years of experience in a laboratory/pharmaceutical environment. You have experience with new product introduction and analytical method transfers and/or raw materials qualifications. Furthermore, you have knowledge of a wide range of large molecule analytical methods and preferably project management experience.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who shows initiative and is able to balance short and long term priorities. Are you the NPI Lead QC we are looking for?
Days of leave: 36
Project for at least 1 year
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
Company profileJanssen Biologics creates, acquires and markets unique biopharmaceutical therapies. Their innovative products focus on the management of three major disease areas; cardiovascular, immunological disorders and cancer.
They strive to be a prominent company. Not only by the marketing of important new products. They also effectuate to increase the applications of their existing products. This means investing in the right research, forging the right business partnerships and hiring the right people to maintain the highest quality.
ContactInterested? Send us a detailed curriculum vitae, accompanied by an application letter indicating your motivation. Please use our online application form. (See URL) (Vacancy number A2300014)
NPI lead QC