Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
In this role as Pharmaceutical Operator you will take part on all activities related to the cGMP production of Clinical Trial Material (CTM) that is produced for new cutting edge vaccines that are in clinical testing Phases 1 to 3. Interested? Apply now!
As a Pharmaceutical Operator you are taking part on all activities related to the cGMP production of Clinical Trial Material (CTM). In the first place you will be trained to perform the production of the first batches of
COVID-19 vaccine. Apart from production operations you will be updating documentation, be
responsible for predefined process steps, and the state of related
- Working precisely and meticulously, and to detect and communicate possible abnormalities.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as batch records and logbooks.
- Actively participating in setting up documentation to ensure successful production runs
- Next to the core tasks small improvements and innovative projects will be a stable part of your daily work package.
- You will also be tasked to do data management, acute problem solving, and many other small and diverse tasks. As the job entails team work within a diverse and global organisation, we require good communications skills in English.
- As demand for the Covid-19 vaccine material increases you may be also be involved in the 900L scale production.
For the position of Pharmaceutical operator we are looking for enthusiastic candidates who recognize themselves in the following profile:
- MBO-4 or HLO degree, preferably in Microbiology/Life Sciences or equivalent. This is not an MSc or PhD level role!
- At least 2 years of experience with cGMP manufacturing, preferably as a Techician in Life Science and/or for pilot plant operations
- Able to converse and write effectively in technical English
- Quality and efficiency is always the main goal for you
- You are precise and careful, and have operational troubleshooting capabilities
- You are a team plauer with a "can do" attitude
- Long term position, which starts with a 12 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from € 2600,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 088 00 211 26
A global biotech company located in Leiden that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. You will work in the department where Clinical trial material (CTM) is produced for new cutting edge vaccines that are in clinical testing Phases 1 to 3. The production process is at pilot scale (50L) and is executed by two main teams. Each team consists of eight persons lead by a Supervisor.