Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
- Organic chemistry;, - Flow chemistry;, - Program director., ,
JobCLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Innosyn B.V. we are searching for a Principle Scientist.
- Organic chemistry;
- Flow chemistry;
- Program director.
For instance, InnoSyn has extensive experience in continuous flow chemistry using 3D-printed reactor technology. Using this competence allows InnoSyn to apply extreme reaction conditions and/or hazardous reagents in a safe and scalable fashion to enable the ultimate industrial route for their customers. We are now looking for a (Senior) Process Engineer to strengthen their capabilities to design reactors, processes and ultimately a plant.
Key areas of accountability/responsibility:
- Provide expertise to cross functional project teams, design and execute experiments to support process and product development with scale-up, preparation and technology transfer to the (Pilot) Plant;
- Responsible for translating a chemical route into an industrial process meeting customer requirements (including definition of the appropriate unit operations as well as specification of equipment to be installed/bought);
- Designing of (flow) reactors and supporting infrastructure based on defined process windows;
- Facilitate implementation of processes by supporting calculations (cost calculations, heat- and mass balances, environmental impact etc).
A challenging, exciting job with unique opportunities of cross-fertilization between organic chemistry, flow technology, bio- and chemocatalysis as well as process intensification. You will interact with leading scientists, both within and outside InnoSyn. We have state-of the art infrastructure such as on-demand 3D-printed reactors, data logging technology, a multi-purpose pilot plant, a cryo-flow skid and in-line analytical tools. The working atmosphere is open, dynamic and stimulating with lots of flexibility.
ProfileWe are searching for a top principle scientist: you have a PhD degree with an engineering background in (preferably) flow chemistry and at least 8 years of experience in the (chemical) industry. You keep yourself well- informed of current developments in the field and have an eye to translate new technology in scalable industrial solutions.
What we ask
- Safety: you have a conscious safety attitude.
- Drive: you are motivated and eager to learn with a strong drive to succeed. You show persistence when facing adversity.
- You are a team player with a natural ability to engage people and get the best out of them. You realize that collaboration is essential to be successful and you excel in organizing a team including effective verbal and written communication. Proven line management experience is an advantage. Hands-on experience with implementing processes in a piloting environment enabling you to make the link between theoretical concepts and putting them in practice.
- Flexibility: you thrive in an environment where the only constant is change.
BenefitsInnosyn offers a competitive remuneration package including 38 holidays and a solid pension plan. More importantly, they pledge to co-invest in your personal development as people are central to the success of InnoSyn.
Company profileInnoSyn offers a team of passionate & experienced problem solvers, applying innovative and cost-efficient technologies such as flow chemistry, bio- and chemocatalysis, to advance competitiveness of their customers across the (fine) chemical industries.
InnoSyn is an SME that primarily focusses on R&D towards the development of (bio)chemical production processes for third parties worldwide. InnoSyn currently has approximately 60 employees and is located at the Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Geleen, The Netherlands. The company has a new pilot plant at its disposal. Although InnoSyn was founded only 6 years ago, it has a long and impressive track record in the area of development and implementation of industrial manufacturing processes that was built up over more than 40 years.
ContactInterested? Send us a detailed curriculum vitae, accompanied by an application letter indicating your motivation. Please use our online application form. (See URL) (Vacancy number A2300032)