Do you want to work as an Process Engineer Pharmaceuticals to support and improve batch production? Please apply now!
As a Process Engineer Pharmaceuticalsyou will be responsible for a range of activites focussed on monitoring, supporting and improving cGMP batches. Key responsibilities are:
- Checking and matching implemented processes compared to operational procedures
- Handling and initiating of copliance records like CAPA
- Overviewing the process status like stability of parameters and ongoing investigations
- Continiously improve personal skills as well as processes.
For the position of Process Engineer Pharmaceuticals we are looking for an enthousiastic candidate with experience in biotechnology and process technology. Furthermore you meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in biotechnolohy, biochemistry, biomedicine, process technology (or equivalent education)
- Process Engineer 2-4 years’ experience in a biotechnology or
biopharmaceutical industry environment. 1-2 years for WO graduate
- Snr Process Engineer 4-8 years’ experience in a biotechnology or
biopharmaceutical industry environment. 2-4 years for WO graduate
- Experience with cGMP environment and EHSS standards is required
- Practical technical understanding and conceptual thinking
- Good communication in Dutch and English, both verbally and in
- A contract for 12 months at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €3087 gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position (40 hours.week)
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 0182 590 217 // 06 1587 5174Solliciteren
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production
and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to
prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.