- Responsible for the development of new products within skin microorganisms
- Keep up-to-date of developments in the field of relevance
- Resposible for QC and improvement of productline
- Communicating with external and internal stakeholders
- Supervising research projects
- Presenting at conferences and meetings
- PhD in microbiology or related
- Experience in microbiome research
- Experience with microbiology of the skin is considered an advantage
- Commercial thinking is a must have, Commercial experience is a pré
- Fluent in English, Fluency in Dutch is considered an advantage
Conditions of employment are up to the market standard.
Please send your application through our website.
+31 (0) 88 035 1996Solliciteren
Information available upon request.