Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
TMC is looking for enthusiastic engineers with an interest for everything that is Life Sciences
As a project engineer, you combine your technical expertise with strong soft skills. Communication and coordination are important skills as you work together with people from other departments to guide a project from A to Z, from design to implementation to testing and validation. It is possible that you will have to travel to visit suppliers and other third parties.
Example project engineering functions include equipment (filling, sterilization, freeze dryers,…), pharmaceutical building and cleanrooms (building, HVAC, utilities) and more.
- You have a master’s degree in any technology related field.
- You are not afraid to speak up to make results happen and have a proactive work ethic.
- You are interested in life sciences and are willing to work in a consultancy firm with a unique business model: Employeneurship.
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
Feel free to take contact with our Business Manager:
Michiel De Baets: email@example.com
+32 475 42 44 04