Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Managing projects around in-vitro technical, scientific, pre-clinical instruments.
- Project Management around our TIM Systems (technical instruments, used by top 10 global pharma and food companies for pre-clinical pharmaceutical and nutritional in-vitro research)
- you manage delivery of equipment, organize installation, maintenance or technical trouble shooting, performed by our engineers
- you maintain close contact with our international customer net-work and you advise and coordinate regarding customer needs ans scientific questions
- you work together with our scientists and business development team for acquisition and help to translate customer needs into project proposals and quptations
- you are able to cross link within the company's contract research (CRO) branche
- you have university degree in Life Sciences, preferably Pharmacy, Biomedical Sciences or Food & Nutrition or Technical Engineering
- you are a strong communicator and team player
- you are customer- and service oriented
- you love to think along in terms of technical innovation and strive to continuously improve
- you are creative
- you speak English and Dutch fluently
- Experiences with quality systems is a 'pre'
- A responsible, challenging and globally oriented position to serve the top 10 global pharma and food companies
- Professional training and opportunities for education and personal development
- A dynamic team of motivated colleagues in a young start-up company
- Plenty of space to bring in ideas and initiatives yourself
- Annual contract, with the option of an indefinite contract
- Competitive salary
The TIM Company is an independent, limited liability tech-company producing (and performing contract research studies using).
We use the most advanced dynamic, predictive in vitro Gastro-Intestinal Tract models which can simulate human (and animal) conditions, with high accuracy and reproducibility, for the purpose of understanding bioaccessibility and behavior of food/nutraceuticals and pharma API/formulations during all stages of transit (through stomach, small and large intestine).
Our enthusiastic team consists of 27 colleagues from multiple disciplines, i.e. pharmacy, food & nutrition, biochemistry and technical engineering. We are located in Zeist, but from 2022 we will be located in Delft, The Netherlands.