For an innovative research oriented international company we are looking for an experienced project manager with a background in the life science industry; biotechnology, pharmaceutical, microbiological, immunological, etc.
As a project manager you will work at an internationally oriented company that develops new and exciting biotechnological and pharmaceutical products and therapies. The project management team is a multidisciplinary and research-driven environment with talented, like-minded scientists and project managers. As a project manager you have a key position as the primary contact for the client. You work together with subject matter experts in preparing project plans, making sure projects are progressing according to schedule, and report on the progression.
* Acts as point of contact for clients, and responsible for managing the project and reporting on progress & deliverables;
* Manage project timelines, resources and budgets for several projects at once;
* Making sure project plans and strategies are developed, and executed under your supervision;
* Identify bottlenecks, guide the process using risk management, mitigation plans, etc;
* Responsible for successful implementation, guarding timelines and reporting on deliverables of projects;
* BSc, MSc, or PhD degree in the area of life sciences, biotech, vaccines, virology, pharmacology or similar
* Several years of project management experience in life science industry, preferably in immunology;
* Demonstrable experience with Project Management processes (PMI, PMP, GANTT charts, risk management, etc);
* Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken);
* You are an excellent communicator, pragmatic and punctual with a knack for organization;
* Valid EU work permit is a must.
* Contract: start with a contract of one year, directly at the company, with outlook on a permanent position
* Salary: €4500 - €6500 gross per month
* Hours: Full time, 32 hours an option for the right candidate
* Region: Utrecht
* Vacancy number: 17412
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!