Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
QC Supervisor Chemical Raw Materials
In this role as QC Supervisor Chemical Raw Materials you will lead a lab of technicians and be responsible for effective team performance. Do you have multiple years of relevant experience and leadership skills? Then keep on reading!
As QC Supervisor Chemical Raw Materials you will lead about 8-12 lab technicians and define team execution testing activities, compliant with the cGMP and safety regulations. Furthermore you:
- Are accountable for the personnel in the team and their performance & development
- Assures all test related elements are in place e.g. materials, equipment, trained personnel etc. in order to complete all testing activities in a timely manner
- Have the primary accountability for planning, organization, day-to-day supervision and execution of daily tasks within the team and ensures the seamless transfer of activities
- Oversee all monitoring and reporting of all critical activities
- Undertake actions independently and assure a relevant action plan is in place
- Deal with appropiately with any deviations, corresponding CAPAs and Change controls on a defined team level
For the position of QC Supervisor Chemical Raw Materials we are looking for a motivated candidate with a minimum relevant Bachelors degree. Furthermore you have:
- At least 5 years of (laboratory) work experience
- Knowledge or affinity with the relevant test methods
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven leadership potential
- Good communication skills
- Shown to have excellent safety and GMP awareness and experience
- Excellent English communication skills, Dutch would be considered a plus
- Long term position, which starts with a 12 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €3700,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position where 32 hours is discussable (all onsite)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 088 00 21 126
An international pharmaceuticial company involved in the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical products. This team is responsible for execution of all chemical and physical testing using various techniques. The tested products range from early clinical up to commercial process control, release and stability.