Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
QC Vaccine Planner
Vaccine sample logistics eLIMS laboratory
JobCLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Janssen Biologics B.V. we are searching for a QC Vaccine Planner.
- Sample management;
- Laboratory experience
As QC Vaccine Planner, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Co-ordinate the release/stability of drug substance and drug products from internal and external stake holders (CMOs) to ensure on-time delivery of results per agreed timelines;
- Perform lab planning activities, based on the customer agreed cycles times and lab capacity;.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of the batch release and associated SOPs for stability testing;
- Fully own end-to-end product testing process within QC Vaccine group;
- Participate in meetings of the quality network organisation and partner with customers (e.g. CMOs, JSC External quality; JSC manufacturing sites,) to ensure flawless experience;
- Adhere to compliance best practices, EHSS regulations and lean principles;
- Identify potential risks and mitigation actions and communicate these in a timely manner.
ProfileThe ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with 2-4 years of related working experience. You have experience within a lab, preferably with sample management and logistics (i.e. preparation of world shipments). We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and who is proactive. Knowledge of lab systems e.g., eLIMS and related eLIMS modules (SAP, Trackwise, Truevault) and Lean/BE experience is advantageous.
Days of leave: 25 + 11
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
Project for at least 1 year, extension possible
2-3 days per week onsite
Company profileJanssen Biologics creates, acquires and markets unique biopharmaceutical therapies. Their innovative products focus on the management of three major disease areas; cardiovascular, immunological disorders and cancer.
They strive to be a prominent company. Not only by the marketing of important new products. They also effectuate to increase the applications of their existing products. This means investing in the right research, forging the right business partnerships and hiring the right people to maintain the highest quality.