Are you someone that enjoys building bridges in teams, overseeing big projects and at the same time be a sparring partner for regulatory matters. Then this could be a good opportunity and I welcome you to keep reading.
As a Regulatory Affairs Project Lead you are in charge of a project in which new regulations are implemented. You will write project plans while maintaining close contact with stakeholders and plan activities according to project time lines.
* Leading a project team to implement new guidelines within Regulatory Affairs
* Write (and manage) project plans with aim to harmonise and work compliant to latest regulatory requirements
* Inform stakeholders within different departments
* Perform impact assessments for already approved products
* Set time lines and provide planning for team members
* Academic level of education
* several years of workexperience within regulatory affairs
* Experience with projectmanagement
* Experience with systems as CESSP, IDMP, UPD, etc
* Experience with regulatory information systems (CESSP, Veeva)
* Excellent communication skills in Engelish
* You are engaging, oversee projects and understand the different needs from different stakeholders and can navigate within big companies
* You know how to keep overview and have the capacity to zoom in to details of regulatory matters if and when required
Terms of employment
* Employment : Contract at Oxford Global Resources Solutions, long term with possibility for permanent contract.
* Salary indication of 4000-6000 per month on ft basis
* Independent contractors are welcome
* Hours : fulltime
* Location: region of Nijmegen
Vacaturenummer : 15920
Oxford Global Resources is de marktleider binnen recruitment gespecialiseerd in de vakgebieden Science, Engineering en IT.
Vacatures waar wij voor werven zijn onder andere: laborant, analist, quality Assurance officer, laboratoria manager, R&D medewerker, applicatie specialist, organisch / synthetisch technician, science / wetenschappelijk medewerker, technicians.
Vakgebieden zijn onder andere: biochemie, life science, moleculaire biologie, analytische chemie, synthese, voedingsmiddelen, farmacie, petrochemie, milieu chemie, scientific sales, geur en smaakstoffen, klinische chemie, medical sevices, food & nutrition.