Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Research associate, CMS Panel Generation
Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer
Responsibility for providing molecular biology and technology expertise to the research organization and delivering antibody panels. Working together with other expert teams, who will lead further characterization and development, across Genmab’s global organization. As our new Research Associate Cell and Molecular Science – Panel Generation, you will be a pivotal player in nurturing Genmab’s growing ambitions. If this sounds like you, Genmab might have your desired job as Research Associate Cell and Molecular Science – Panel Generation within Genmab in Utrecht
Your role at Genmab
Working in a high throughput role, with robotics and large datasets together with highly motivated colleagues, supporting the organization with state-of-the-art molecular biology tools and capabilities. Working as a Research Associate in the growing Cell and Molecular Science - Panel generation team, part of the Lead Discovery & Technology cluster, you will directly contribute to one of the key processes within the organization, the generation of antibody panels. That is what it means to work as Research Associate Cell and Molecular Science – Panel Generation at Genmab
We are currently in a growing phase with a knock your socks off pipeline with new products. That is where you come in and where you can help us realize our growth ambitions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strengthen the panel generation team with your up-to-date knowledge of, and experience in molecular biology techniques
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously and can adapt to a dynamic environment
- Work closely together with research associates and scientists in various projects within the team and ensure efficient handover of data and materials with other teams in the organization
- Document and report the results in an organized and concise manner
- Contribute to the optimization and innovation of equipment and processes.
- Share responsibilities for managing and maintaining laboratory spaces, equipment and materials
What we ask
A troubleshooting and responsible position lies in store for you. That is, of course, if you have the knowledge and experience to fill the role of Research Associate Cell and Molecular Science – Panel Generation. You are someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced biotechnology environment and to apply his molecular knowledge. You love to work with liquid handlers and have the ability to critically assess data. As our new Research Associate Cell and Molecular Science – Panel Generation, you enjoy taking responsibility of your own projects while being a true team player, working across the organization. More specifically, we ask the following of you:
- HLO, BSc or MSc in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or a related discipline
- Hands-on experience with molecular biology techniques like plasmid design, bacterial cultures, primer design, RNA isolation, cDNA synthesis, PCR, cloning
- Experience with expression of recombinant proteins, preferably antibodies, in mammalian systems
- Affinity with process automation and optimization using liquid handling robotics (Tecan)
- Experience with FACS analysis, ELISA, protein expression and characterization (SDS Page) is a plus
- A self-critical thinker with an eye for detail and a team player
- Proactive and process minded approach to work, communicate well with other team members
- An eagerness to learn. With our support, you can develop yourself professionally
Learn more and apply today at: Research associate, CMS Panel Generation (myworkdayjobs.com).
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.