Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Research Associate, Material & Sample Coordinator
Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Support general and GLP lab operations under supervision of the BioAnalytics lab manager, coordinating and overseeing processes required to run an efficient (GLP) organization. That is what it means to work as Research Associate, Material and Sample Coordinator at Genmab. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate sample and material management in compliance with SOPs and regulatory guidelines: booking in and out, storage, distribution
- Coordinate the release and retest procedures of materials in the BioA laboratory
Adhere to standard operating procedures:
- Perform routine tasks accurately according to standard procedures
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are always followed strictly
- Ensure to be adequately trained according to BioA training matrix
- Support technology innovation and or process improvement projects
What we ask
A position in Product Development lies in store for you. That is, of course, if you have the knowledge and experience to fill the role of Research Associate, Material and Sample Coordinator. You are someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced biotechnology environment and using your organizational and logistics skills. More specifically, we ask the following of you:
- At least a completed MLO education or equivalent
- At least 2 years work experience in a laboratory environment and/or laboratory logistics
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant guidance documents as well as GLP experience
- You perform well under pressure and enjoy alternating between office and laboratory tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with laboratory information management systems
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
As our new Research Associate, Material and Sample Coordinator you can work to set guidelines; you document results accurately and are focused on output. You enjoy taking responsibility according standard operating procedures, while being a true team player.
Learn more and apply today at: Research Associate, Material & Sample Coordinator (myworkdayjobs.com)
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.