The position of Science Recruiter is responsible for the entire cycle of the recruitment process including sourcing, identifying, screening and placing qualified scientific professionals.
* Identify and recruit potential candidates through referrals, internet sourcing, social media, company/client-sponsored events and related science associations and developing new creative recruiting techniques.
* Perform searches to recruit the best candidates, by the use of, but not limited by, the companies own CRM system, external CV databases, candidate references, job fairs, utilizing blackboards etc.
* Conduct face to face candidate interviews and check expertise, knowhow, the personality of the candidate and provide advice on CV content and interview technique where appropriate.
* Assure that new registered candidates are followed up in a timely manner.
* Routine availability calls for all interviewed candidates.
* Applicant pool management. Establish a bench of highly-skilled professionals for future client opportunities.
* Writing job adverts and management of various recruitment advertising with internet sites, academic institutions and other media.
* Assist with incoming phone calls from both clients and candidates.
* Utilise and maintain the candidate database.
* Perform all necessary allied recruiting functions: verifying references, work experience, and all applicable licensure/certification(s) requirements.
* Complete all contractual pre-employment screening requirements in accordance with local legislation and client requirements.
* Maintain ongoing relationships with contract employees, candidates and client representatives.
* Adhering to predetermined weekly KPI (key performance indicators) expectations set by management.
* Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target goals.
* Conduct quality control calls to ensure the client is happy with the service being provided
* Any other reasonable duties that may be defined by your manager from time to time
* Able to work both in a team and alone
* Must be a forward planner, with confidence and likes working with people at all levels.
* Ability to be diplomatic where required
* Good attention to detail is needed and must be able to multi task and prioritise your own work load
* Must be an energetic, detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated and self-directed individual with ability to prioritize and efficiently handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication, troubleshooting and negotiating skills; including a demonstrated ability to work well and effectively with others.
* Must be able to speak, read and write in Dutch and English to a high standard.
* Knowledge and experience in using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
* Bachelor's Level Degree
* Master's Level Degree in Science or Chemistry
* Demonstrable affinity with sales / commercial roles
* Competitive Awareness
* Field Customer Service
* Performance Drive and Execution
* Process Acumen
* Team WorkIf you recognize yourself in this position and you are enthusiastic, please send your resume and motivation .
Oxford Global Resources is the market leader in recruitment specializing in the fields of Science, Engineering and IT.
Jobs we recruit for include: lab assistant, analyst, quality assurance officer, laboratory manager, R&D assistant, application specialist, organic/synthetic technician, science/science assistant, technicians.
Areas of expertise include: biochemistry, life science, molecular biology, analytical chemistry, synthesis, food, pharmacy, petrochemistry, environmental chemistry, scientific sales, flavors and fragrances, clinical chemistry, medical services, food & nutrition.