Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific developments to identify opportunities for investments or company creations.
- Conducting scientific evaluations and due diligence on promising leads.
- Participating in the selection process for new investments.
- Attending relevant conferences, networking with entrepreneurs, investors and key opinion leaders.
- Supporting portfolio companies’ management teams on scientific developments.
We are looking for candidates with the following background and experience:
- Ph.D. in life sciences, relevant to genetic disease.
- Interest in the translational aspects of science, of turning science into drugs.
- Postdoc or other relevant scientific experience in biotech or pharma environment is a plus.
- A critical mindset with strong analytical skills, ability to rapidly grasp scientific concepts and evaluate scientific merit.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and eagerness to drive projects independently.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Excellent English is a must.
- Use your expertise towards accelerating the development of life-saving drugs to help patients around the world.
- Work in a young and dynamic environment with significant responsibilities and room for rapid advancement as part of the core investment team.
- Be part of a fast-growing and professional firm working on the bleeding edge of science.
- Competitive remuneration and opportunity to share in the value you help create.
About Droia Ventures
Droia is a specialist venture capital investor dedicated to develop novel medicines for patients in need. Droia invests worldwide in early-stage drug development companies that apply novel science and innovative approaches to bring promising drug candidates to patients in the fight against cancer and genetic diseases.
To grow our investment team, we are looking for a scientific analyst for our genetic disease team.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com