Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Within an existing laboratory a new position has been created to help set up a new part of the lab. You will set-up new methods according to international guidelines and the results from testing the biodegradation of different materials will help to develop a predictive model for future R&D projects. There are plentiful possibilities to further develop your R&D skills in this department, and further develop yourself in a specialistic or managerial role.
- Set-up biodegradation tests according to international guidelines (eg. OECD / ISO)
- Perform the biodegradation testing on a variety of samples and generate test results.
- Analyse and interpret results and compare the results to other data.
- (Assist in) making a predictive model.
- Finished MSc of PhD in Chemistry, Biology
- Hands-on experience with biodegradation tests is a must
- Preferably experience with setting up new biodegradation testing, analysis of results
- Your self starting with a hands-on mentality
- You have the capacity to think beyond the test results
- You communicate clear, concise and fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- You have a can do mentality and can turn set-backs into new impulses.
- Contract: 1 year, intention to elongate
- Direct employer
- Salary : €3000 - €5000 based on experience
- Very good secondary benefits
- Vacancy number 18671
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.