Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
ORCA Therapeutics B.V., a clinical stage biotech company, is looking for an enthusiastic Scientist Immunology with a passion for Translational and Clinical research.
Our next Scientist Immunology (f/m/d) would join our research and development team in Amsterdam, working on our clinical trial, performing immunological assessments of patient materials, assist with start-up and management of ORCA’s future clinical trials and work on developing our pipeline with our partners.
- Design, planning, and execution of in vitro immunological assays related to the validation of antigens for clinical development of oncolytic immunotherapies.
- Analysis, recording, and reporting of the data in a comprehensive manner for internal and external discussions
- Supervision and management of multiple parallel projects
- Collaboration with CDMO’s, CROs and academic parties
- Collaboration with and (co-)supervision of research associates
- Contribution to the further development of ORCA’s product pipeline
- PhD in Immunology, preferentially with focus on Immuno-Oncology
- 2-3 Years Post-doctoral experience in immunology; candidates with recently obtained PhD will be considered if they have direct experience with relevant immunological assays
- MSc in Immunology/Oncology with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience might be considered on an individual basis
- Hands on experience with multicolor flow cytometry, (primary) cell isolation and culturing, Multiplex IHC
- Proactive, structured, and independent way of working
- Fluent in spoken and written English
We offer a challenging and diverse opportunity within a growing biotech company. You will be working at our R&D labs located in the Amsterdam UMC - VUmc, a short walk from the Amsterdam Zuid train station.
- Opportunities to further develop yourself within the company.
- A competitive salary in line with your knowledge and experience
- Re-imbursement of travel cost
- 25 vacation days
- A pension scheme
ORCA Therapeutics B.V. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company designing and developing new oncolytic immunotherapies for treatment of cancer using Oncolytic Replication Competent Agents (ORCA). At ORCA, we are passionate about using oncolytic immunotherapies to cure cancer patients. Our proprietary technologies allow us to engineer powerful oncolytics that selectively kill cancer cells and induce an antitumor immune response. ORCA’s lead compound ORCA-010 is currently in clinical development in treatment-naive patients with prostate cancer, with Stage IIa clinical development in esophageal cancer being planned to be started in Q4 2023.
Please send your resume and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . For questions regarding this position please contact Wen Dong at +31 648202369.
Please note that Agency Applications Will Not Be Considered.