Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Senior Associate Scientist
cGMP DoE NPI Minitab manufacturing
JobCLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Janssen Biologics B.V. we are searching for a Senior Associate Scientist .
- Minitab and/or multivariate analysis
Janssen Biologics has an ambitious clinical candidate’s pipeline and multi-specifics are key molecules on which drug discovery and development teams devote significant effort.
As Senior Associate Scientist, you will be part of one or more of project teams responsible for 1) the process development for the manufacture of new molecules; 2) the technology transfer of new large molecules to the Leiden pilot plant; 3) support with the commercial manufacturing for newly introduced molecules in Leiden’s commercial facility and 4) evaluate the introduction of new technologies in the lab, pilot and commercial facilities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Support early development of manufacturing processes of new molecules including conducting DoE and lab studies;
- Act as process owner and scientific expert in an NPI tech transfer project team i.e. provide technical leadership, managing internal and external stake holders to meet the project timelines;
- Conduct investigations for new process or process analytical technologies as defined by the “new technology” lead.
ProfileThe ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree with 3-5 years of experience in Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Biochemistry, or Biochemical engineering;
- Relevant experience in R&D or Process Development and preferably experience working within a cGMP manufacturing plant / pilot plant environment;
- Resilient and agile with demonstrated capacity to adapt to changing business needs;
- “Hands-on”, “can do” mentality
- Excellent interpersonal communication, both oral and written, to support working in an international environment with frequent contact in the United States and Ireland;
- Familiarity with Process Excellence and Six Sigma techniques is a plus;
- Experience with statistical software packages (e.g. Minitab) and Multivariate analysis is a plus.
Days of leave: 36
See here our other employment terms for this
Project for at least 1 year
3 days on site and 2 days remote
Company profileJanssen Biologics creates, acquires and markets unique biopharmaceutical therapies. Their innovative products focus on the management of three major disease areas; cardiovascular, immunological disorders and cancer.
They strive to be a prominent company. Not only by the marketing of important new products. They also effectuate to increase the applications of their existing products. This means investing in the right research, forging the right business partnerships and hiring the right people to maintain the highest quality.
The main mission of BTDS API team is to design safe, biological drug products of high quality that deliver a therapeutic benefit for unmet medical needs, and comply with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), international regulatory guidelines, and internal best practices and procedures.
In Leiden they focus on designing and implementing robust processes for the manufacture of complex large molecules and help deliver the product pipeline of the oncology, immunology, and infectious diseases therapeutic areas.
ContactInterested? Send us (CLS Services) a detailed curriculum vitae, accompanied by an application letter indicating your motivation. Please use our online application form.
Senior Associate Scientist