Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager EU
Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Taking the lead in the implementation of compensation and benefits strategies for Genmab’s European businesses, as well as administration of such. If this sounds like you, Genmab might have your dream job as Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager EU, based in NL
Your role at Genmab
Join our Global HR team, evaluating and maintaining all current programs at market standards and in line with Genmab’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP), and also contributing to the enhancement of the total rewards strategy. In this new position you will support the organization’s transformation in order to achieve the Genmab strategic growth ambition. That is where you come in as Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Manager EU and where you support us in improving our reward system while Genmab is expanding its global footprint and develops a commercial infrastructure. As our new C&B leader you will ensure readiness in accordance with corporate timelines, particularly as this pertains to Europe and new and emerging markets. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Drive a market driven Employee Value Proposition and global Total rewards strategy for Genmab that will support the company’s strategic ambition
- Review and continually monitor existing Genmab C&B programs for market competitiveness and make recommendation to revise as appropriate, with particular focus on benefits programs and practices
- Support administration of our HRIS system and ensure high quality systems driven C&B processes
- Develop and maintain European based benefit and pension plans with appropriate market information as the corporation evolves
- Manage the benefits strategy to ensure optimal value for employees while maximizing cost investment for the company
- Participate in the implementation of appropriate and required governance for Compensation and benefits programs
- Contribute to the development and delivery of marketing and training content for Genmab C&B programs to maximize impact
- Contribute to the company Compensation Planning process to ensure it supports successful performance management
- Continually monitor and participate in the refinement of the governance of the corporate job architecture and company plan documents, as necessary
- Manage statutory reporting requirements in the C&B domain for Europe to ensure compliance with all local regulations within the markets Genmab operates
- Support the company global mobility program as necessary
Where you work
Your new workplace is our modern attractive office and a wonderful place to be, with everything you need at your disposal. During Covid 19 the Senior C&B Manager EU will mainly operate from home and maybe sometimes from the Head Quarters in Utrecht. In this role you work closely with the global HR team and will report to the global Director Compensation & Benefits in the US
What we ask
A challenging international position lies in store for you. That is, of course, if you have the knowledge and experience to fill the role of C&B Senior Manager EU. You are someone who is used to work in a fast-paced environment, understands the Dutch C&B landscape and easily manages international internal and external relationships. This means you can say you have extraordinary skills and experience in assessing, designing and establishing C&B plans with a market focused and data-based approach
You are someone who finds it easy to work with others and has a pleasant way in taking the lead. More specifically, we ask the following of you:
- Bachelor’s degree required and advanced business degree
- At least 10 years of European Compensation and Benefits strategy and administration experience, with strong focus in benefits
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical and/or life sciences company is required
- At least 5 years working in a managerial capacity and a demonstrated track record of capable leadership
- Experience working with various European survey providers is key
- Some executive compensation experience is highly desirable
- Some experience supporting shared service functions for C&B administration is highly desirable
As our new Senior C&B Manager EU you are confident, mature, with strong attention to detail, result driven, resourceful and above all a true team player. Integrity is a core value for you
Learn more and apply today at: Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager EU (myworkdayjobs.com)
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.