Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
(Senior) Manager Manufacturing Bio - production
Biologics Manufacturing ISO9001 cGMP Project Management
JobCLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Thermo Fisher Scientific we are searching for a (Senior) Manager Manufacturing Bio - production.
- Biologics manufacturing
- Leadership/supervision experience
- Project Management
- USP/DSP/Tech Transfer
As Senior Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the manufacturing processes for the Captureselect affinity ligands in the ISO9001 certified Naarden site. Their products are single chain antibody fragments, produced in yeast, through both upstream (fermentation), primary recovery (MF and UF) as well as purification (chromatography) technologies and they enable the manufacturing of innovative bio - pharmaceuticals by their customers.
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real - world impact, and you will be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Lead and mentor a team of manufacturing professionals (10 Specialists) to meet operational goals in safety, product availability and productivity;
- Initiate and lead continuous process improvement activities and projects;
- Partner with the Sr. Manager Quality of the Naarden site, to reach the quality objectives of the operations, and participate in customer audits;
- Participate in multidisciplinary planning and strategic reviews to ensure supply chain integrity, on time delivery and new product introduction goals;
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical activities to meet short - and long - term business goals;
- Leading expansion and upgrade projects to the facility and operations;
- Participate in Tech Transfer projects;
- Promote a working environment that sustains employee engagement and involvement to achieve operational excellence and strong teamwork.
ProfileThe ideal candidate has an M.Sc. in biosciences/biotechnology/bioprocess technology, with at least 5 years of experience in an ISO9001 or cGMP biologics manufacturing facility, including 2 years in a supervisory or managerial position. Ideally, you come from a DSP, USP or Tech Transfer background. We are looking for someone with leadership abilities with the capability to use diverse resources, respond quickly, understand impact of changes and decisions, facilitate agreement and build collaborative relationships. You have experience in developing and executing strategic plans and the ability to rapidly identify, adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities. You have shown to be capable of initiating and leading technical improvement projects. We are looking for someone with excellent communication, leadership, project management and problem - solving skills. Do you recognise yourself in this profile and do you want to be part of this enthusiastic and growing team? Do not hesitate to apply!
BenefitsSalary: 80.000 - 90.000
Days of leave: 28
Bonus Plan and a Flex Benefits budget
Excellent personal development opportunities