Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Responsibility for direction and strategy of the new recruitment department. Recruit new top talent for the Netherlands site, together with our energetic HR team. If this sounds like you, Genmab might have your dream job as Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Your role at Genmab
Collaborate with the Global TA team, take part in our global recruitment projects, working close to HR Managers and challenge Hiring Managers for the best results. That is what it means to work as a Senior Corporate Recruiter at Genmab in Utrecht. We are currently in a growing phase with a lot of new upcoming vacancies. That is where you come in and where you will realize our growth ambitions. You proactively work with Hiring Managers to fill the job requisitions, share your ideas to improve the recruitment processes along with an international team of many HR specialists. In general, you will:
- Drive the end to end recruitment process, mainly for research positions: intakes with Hiring Managers, job postings, sourcing, phone screenings, interviewing, assessment feedback sessions, offer negotiations and WorkDay transactions
- Setup agreements with agencies, build talent pools, identify and join job fairs and career conferences, collaborating with universities
- Roll out of global projects and processes; ensure that global processes are followed and meet local compliance
- Initiate and roll out of different types of initiatives to further develop our recruitment strength and excellent candidate experience
Where you work
Your new workplace is our modern attractive office and a wonderful place to be, with everything you need at your disposal. During Covid 19 the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will mainly operate from home and maybe sometimes from the Head Quarters in Utrecht. In this role you work closely with the new insourced recruitment team and will report to the Country HR Lead in the Netherlands
What we ask
A challenging international position lies in store for you. That is, of course, if you have the knowledge and experience to fill the role of Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist. You are someone who is used to work in the fast-paced biotechnology environment and to manage international internal and external relationships. This means you can say you have extraordinary organizational skills to prioritize workload and can easily manage multiple requests. You are someone who finds it easy to work with others and has a pleasant way in taking the lead. More specifically, we ask the following of you:
- A Master or Bachelor’s degree within HR or related field
- At least more than ten years of gained work experience, and several years within the biotechnology industry
- You are fluent in English both orally and written. Dutch is preferable, or at least you know about the Dutch labor market and its laws and regulations
- Experience in working in an international company, with understanding of multicultural issues and a matrix management structure
As our new Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist you are confident, mature, result driven, resourceful and above all a true team player. Integrity is a core value for you
Learn more and apply today at: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition (myworkdayjobs.com)
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.