Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Senior Production Technician
B.Sc./HLO , Cell biology biotechnology, Aseptic/sterile, GMP, USP
JobCLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Kiadis Pharma Netherlands B.V. we are searching for a Senior Production Technician.
- Cell biology/bio(process)technology
As Senior Production Technician you will be part of a team responsible for the production of their unique PM21 particle that enables improved and sustained growth of high-dose NK cells. As a key contributor to getting their therapies to the patients, you take pride in executing all your activities in a timely manner with highest regard to quality, safety, health and environment standards. In your day-to-day work you will:
- Prepare and execute manufacturing runs in accordance with approved master batch records and standard operating procedures (SOPs);
- Ensure consistent process execution to guarantee high quality output;
- Ensure accurate completion of documentation associated with manufacturing, including documentation of any non-conformances or unusual results during manufacturing;
- Guard compliance to SOPs and relevant cGMP regulations during manufacturing;
- Keep the cleanroom/production area in an optimal state;
- Support investigations, root cause analyses and/or implementation of process changes resulting from manufacturing non-conformances or continuous improvement activities;
- Train new personnel on execution of production process and/or -tasks;
- Lead implementation of changes and/or improvements in production;
- In agreement with the Team Manager Production, you may act as a delegate for the Team manager on the shop floor and in (cross functional) meetings.
ProfileIn order to be successful in this role, you need a B.Sc./HLO degree in cell biology, biotechnology, bioprocess technology or a related field with at least 2 years of working experience in a relevant field, preferably in industrial cell therapy.
An aseptic / sterile background would be highly desirable, but not essential as well as industrial cell therapy, vaccines or upstream biologics manufacturing.
You have the ability to comply with applicable procedures and regulations; Good understanding of GMP and/or experience in GMP production is a big plus.
BenefitsDays of leave: 30
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy.
Project for 6 months. Extension possible.
Company profileKiadis, a Sanofi Company, is a biopharmaceutical R&D unit dedicated to accelerating novel cell-based therapies for cancer patients. They are at the forefront of cell therapy science and drive innovation in NK-cell therapy with cutting-edge R&D and production capabilities. As part of Sanofi’s oncology research, the teams in Amsterdam extensively collaborate with the other global Sanofi teams.
ContactInterested? Send us a detailed curriculum vitae, accompanied by an application letter indicating your motivation. Please use our online application form. (See URL) (Vacancy number A2300042)
Senior Production Technician