Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to be part of a new Polymer R&D location? Be sure to take a look at this position!
As a Senior R&D Polymer Scientist you will lead the R&D team and develop new products. Aside from product development you will play an important part in setting up and preparing this new R&D and Technical Centre in the region of Rotterdam. As such, formulating and implementing strategies will also be part of your responsibilities. Tasks include:
- Leading the R&D team to perform early stage R&D in the fields of Polyurethanes, surfactants and CASE
- Formulate strategies and implement programs in a structured process for this new R&D location
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers from other R&D sites across the world
- Develop new materials and improve existing products and their applications
- Participate in laboratory work activities involving polymer development, quality control, materials evulation and matching of competitive products.
- Participate in technology scouting to identify gaps and needs in the market
From a Senior R&D Polymer Scientist we ask the following:
- A finished Masters or PhD degree in polymer chemistry
- 5-10 years experience with polymer synthesis and analytical and physical evaluation in a lab environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work across multiple cultures as you will be working together with other sites across the globe.
- Long term position, which starts with a 1 year contract at the company
- Salary indication starting from € 4000,- gross per month based on a full-time position depending on relevant experience and expertise
- Full-time position 40 hours/week
- Day shift
For more information you can contact Nadia Khosravinia: Nadia@checkmark.nl // 088 002 11 24Solliciteren
Vacancy number: 6689
Our client is an international producer of specialty chemicals. This position is located in the region of Rotterdam, where a new R&D and technical Centre is being built.