CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Janssen Vaccines & Prevention we are searching for a Senior Scientist Analytical Development.We are looking for an experienced scientist who will lead a team of 10-15 motivated co-workers, both technicians and scientists. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establishing analytical method development strategies;
- (daily) Management and personal development of technicians and scientists in the team;
- Representing the Analytical assays team within the organization;
- Publishing results;
- Implementing new technologies;
- Monitoring project progress in the Analytical Assays group.
The ideal candidate has a PhD in a relevant discipline such as analytical or physical chemistry, biochemistry or bio-pharmaceutical sciences. You have at least 5 years of experience with:
- Analytical method development, qualification, validation and transfer for vaccine or other biological products;
- Regulatory filing at different clinical development phases up to and including phase III and registration;
- Quality systems such as GMP.
Additionally, you have a good network in the pharmaceutical product development industry for method development and product characterization.
We are looking for a candidate who has demonstrated people management and coaching skills. You are result-oriented, able to cope with changes, good communication skills and you have an attitude focused on team performance.
Are you the experienced Scientist we are looking for?
Project for at least one year, longer-term anticipated. Full time preferred, 32 hours discussable.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. They focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people world-wide from infectious diseases.
The Analytical Development (AD) department is responsible for development and implementation of methods required for release and characterization of vaccine products from early to late product development stages. Within AD, the Analytical Assays (AA) group focuses on development of HPLC, electrophoretic, spectrophotometric, CE, DLS, MS and other physicochemical methods for the analysis of a wide range of virus based products.
Interested? Send us (CLS Services) a detailed curriculum vitae, accompanied by an application letter indicating your motivation. Please use our online application form.