Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos.
As (Senior) Technician, you join our team working on the development of new cellular and molecular methods to characterize CAR-T cell drug products. The analytical methods include qPCR/dPCR and several immunological assays based on flow cytometry, luminescence and the miniaturization thereof in lab-on-a-chip. These methods are employed in Quality Control (QC) testing of cellular drug products currently in clinical trials, their follow-up immune monitoring and pre-clinical/translational development. We aim to implement state-of the-art automation in QC assays that fit our PoC model.
Your work will directly improve the product release strategy allowing more patients to be treated.
- Contribute to the development and optimization of analytical methods
- Contribute to the automation of analytical methods
- Generate and process experimental data of excellent quality
- Documentation and storage of data in an ordered fashion
- Excellent tracking of materials and samples
- Support method qualifications
Who are you?
- BSc or MSc degree in life sciences, biotechnology, or related discipline
- Preferable but not required: 3 years of experience working in a GLP Research and/or Analytical Development setting
- Experience with molecular methods such as qPCR/dPCR, flow cytometry and cell-based assays
- Experience with troubleshooting methods and instruments
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities
- Self-driven and can-do mindset, without compromising quality
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As a ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organisational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, you will join a highly motivated team, eager to maintain our leading position and to achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. New team members have the opportunity to actively shape their position and contribute to our mission. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment. Flexible working hours can be discussed.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic growing Biotech company with offices across Europe and in the US, headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We pioneer for patients. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you : The ‘make-it-happener’.