In this role you will be a part of a professional and dedicated team responsible for delivering technical products and support to our customers by providing preventive maintenance and technical services.
You will act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak and help maintain the company’s reputation for commitment and service worldwide. That’s why we consider this role to be of great importance.
In this position you will be travelling extensively, and you need to be flexible. Therefore, we are looking for candidates within the BeNeLux region.
Your main responsibilities:
• Provide installation, commissioning, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting services on Tetra Pak Packaging Equipment’s as well as to drive continuous improvement at the customer's plant;
• Liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems;
• Conducts training of customer personnel on packaging equipment;
• We are looking for a customer and service-oriented person with drive and ability to take own initiatives and work independently. You are a true team player with high commitment and you are challenged to handle customer expectations;
• Furthermore, you are persistent and efficient with a logical/structured way to solve issue.
We believe you have a technical education and with an extra specialisation year. You have a few years of relevant work and proven technical experience, including experience from PLC systems/control and servo drives. You are familiar with the interaction automation-mechanics in equipment. It is an advantage if you have experience of working with Rockwell Automation equipment. If you have worked in the food industry it’s seen as beneficial.
Apart from the technical competencies listed above, we would appreciate your team-player and service-oriented attitude as well as your willingness to travel within the BeNeLux area. As for languages, good command of English is essential, and skills in Dutch, French or German considered as an asset.
• Complex and challenging position where new ideas are always listened to
• Dynamic team, with great professionals
• Being part of an international company with a secure background
• A long-term opportunity
• Competitive salary
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
If you want to spend your commitment and your drive to make a serious difference in a leading international player, please send your application in English as soon as possible via this link: Service Engineer . Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. For more information, you can turn to Eszter Andrasi, the Recruitment Specialist in charge (firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com).