Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Site Strategy Specialist Point-of-Care
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos.
As Site Strategy Specialist Point-of-Care (PoC), you are responsible for the identification and selection of centers of excellence to join our global Point-of-Care manufacturing network and participate in our clinical trials.
- You integrate input from various departments (e.g. clinical development, clinical operations, site management, manufacturing and commercial) in your site strategy to identify and prioritize potential new sites in Europe, the US and beyond.
- As the main clinical contact, you engage with new sites via video calls or at congresses and help them explore our innovative PoC model. After the relationship is established, you remain the trusted partner throughout clinical selection and until the start of study startup activities, assessing their clinical experience and capabilities and sharing your valuable external insights with the clinical development team.
- You work in close collaboration with our PoC project managers to ensure alignment of activities. Our success as a team is measured by the milestones we meet of newly initiated sites each year and when our trials enroll patients as planned.
Who are you?
- Master’s degree or PhD in (Bio-)Medical/Life Sciences
- Strategic thinker with analytical capabilities and clinical expertise throughout different phases of clinical development (phase I-III), preferably in hemato-oncology
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in engagement with (international) medical experts
- Self-driven and can-do mindset, comfortable making decisions on complex issues, without compromising quality
- Excellent team player, flexible when faced with changing priorities
- Project Management skills, including the capability to develop tools to monitor and report on project status (e.g. SmartSheet, MS Project)
- Good interpersonal skills and write and speak English fluently
- Willing and able to travel internationally for site visits and congresses
What’s in it for you ?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. As ‘make-it-happener’ you will get all the support you need to make your job successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our employees are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research. Galapagos offers a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic growing Biotech company with offices across Europe and in US, headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium.
We’re in the business of changing lives. In our quest to discover and develop life-improving medicines we go where no one has ever gone before. In every challenge we face, we see new opportunities. We pioneer for patients. We need thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters. Collaborative innovators and perseverant idealists. We need the best-in-class. In other words, we need you : The ‘make-it-happener’.