Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
(Sr.) Associate Scientist Process Development DSP
DSP filtration chromatography UF/DF formulation
JobCLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Kiadis - Sanofi we are searching for a (Sr.) Associate Scientist Process Development DSP.
- Filtration, (ultra) centrifugation, UF/DF, chromatography
- Formulation development
- Viral clearance
In your day-to-day you will:
- Perform experiments applying a diverse set of purification techniques like filtration, (ultra) centrifugation, chromatography and UF/DF;
- Properly collect, manage, analyse and document experimental data;
- Communicate the work and results to the direct supervisor and in group meetings;
- Be responsible for laboratory, safety and equipment maintenance;
- Plan and execute experimental work in accordance with the project time-lines;
- Provide hands-on technical support and expertise to other departments (for example manufacturing);
- Support the automation and upscaling of activities;
- Strengthen the team in daily operations and troubleshooting DSP.
ProfileThe ideal candidate has the same love for cells as the people at Kiadis/Sanofi and likes to be part of a dynamic organisation.
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor/Master in Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related fields, with at least 2 years (at least 5 years for Senior) of experience in a (development) laboratory preferably within the biopharmaceutical industry. You have hands-on experience with purification techniques (filtration, (ultra) centrifugation, UF/DF, chromatography, etc.).
Experience with formulation development, or viral clearance is a big plus, as is experience with tech transfer, scale up/scale down or process qualification.
Are you the organised, analytical and conscientious team player we are looking for?