Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
(Sr.) Associate Scientist Process Development USP
mammalian cell culture GMO ML-2 bioreactor
JobCLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Kiadis - Sanofi we are searching for a (Sr.) Associate Scientist Process Development USP.
- Human/mammalian cell culture
- (Stirred tank) Bioreactors
- Cell isolation
- GMO's at ML-2 level
In your day-to-day you will:
- Perform small to large scale human cell culture experiments;
- Properly collect, manage, analyse and document experimental data;
- Prepare, execute, manage and document process development activities;
- Manage all practical and experimental aspects of process development studies and provide training to support technical transfer activities;
- Communicate the work and results to the direct supervisor and in group meetings;
- Be responsible for laboratory, safety and equipment maintenance;
- Plan and execute experimental work in accordance with the project time-lines;
- Provide hands-on technical support and expertise to other departments (for example manufacturing);
- Strengthen the team in daily operations and troubleshooting USP;
- Support in the automation and upscaling of the activities.
ProfileThe ideal candidate has the same love for cells as the people at Kiadis/Sanofi and likes to be part of a dynamic organisation. We are looking for someone with a Bachelor/Master in Cell Biology, Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, or related fields with at least 2 years (at least 5 years for Senior) of experience in a (development) laboratory preferably within the biopharmaceutical industry.
You have hands-on experience with at least two of the following: human/mammalian cell culture using (stirred tank) bioreactors, automated cell processing for cell isolation from blood samples, primary cell cultivation and/or working with GMO's at ML-2 level.
You have basic understanding of molecular cell biology. Experience with tech transfer, scale up/scale down or process qualification is advantageous.
Are you an organised, analytical and curious team player, and do you like to help out other teams when needed? Then we are looking for you!
BenefitsOpen to occasional weekend work and helping out other teams
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy