Would you like to receive the latest vacancies in your e-mail box? Create a job alert based on your keyword(s) and preferences.
Supervisor QC Automation
Automation tools, LIMS, Laboratory equipment, Planning, Project Management
JobCLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Janssen Biologics B.V. we are searching for a Supervisor QC Automation.
- Automation tools
- Laboratory equipment
- Project Management
As a QC Automation Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supervise the automation team and ensure that all departmental activities are carried out in accordance with company policies, procedures, and regulations;
- Manage the automation activities and projects, including system installation, validation, and maintenance, to ensure that all work is completed on schedule and within budget;
- Participate in cross-functional teams to support process improvements, product transfers, and investigations related to automated systems;
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, and Engineering, to ensure that automation systems are integrated and aligned with business objectives;
- Ensure the team is subject matter expert in automation and has a leading role during the GMP inspections;
- Oversee communication between internal and external parties during the analytical method and LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems) implementation process;
- Take the lead in automation improvement initiatives and projects, in co-operation with the global organisation and in alignment with business needs;
- Mentor, coach, train, and develop the personnel on the team, evaluate performance, and provide opportunities for growth;
- Manage the planning and resource allocation of the team. Prioritise, escalate, and ensure the stake holders are aware of the deliverables and timelines;
- Create a team environment that fosters continuous improvement and critical and creative thinking;
- Finally, you will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines related to safety, health, environmental procedures, data generation and maintenance in accordance with current regulatory requirements.
ProfileWe would love to hear from you, if you have the following essential requirements:
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences / Chemistry / Biotechnology or highly experienced in a similar position;
- Planning skills, ability to prioritise multiple commitments;
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in Pharma with GMP and automation or engineering experience;
- Project Management or people management experience;
- Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus;
- Ability to engage with personnel at all levels within the organisation, to build and maintain fruitful relationships;
- Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is nice to have;
- Pro-active, able to work independently and take actions in the absence of specific instructions.
Days of leave: 25 +11
Working from home: flex, 3 times on site and 2 from home possible
See job description for further information
See here our other employment terms for this vacancy
Company profileJanssen Biologics B.V. is one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and is passionate about the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases. At the Leiden Site, dedicated and multi-scaled people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are key.
The Janssen Supply Chain include the Leiden QC large molecule laboratory, which is divided into various testing laboratories and supporting departments based on specific techniques and expertise. One of the unique features of Leiden QC is its role as global HUB for stability testing. The test labs receive support from the Lab Services Team, which provides a wide range of services.
ContactInterested? Send us a detailed curriculum vitae, accompanied by an application letter indicating your motivation. Please use our online application form. (See URL) (Vacancy number A2300064)
Supervisor QC Automation