CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency specialised in chemistry & life sciences.
For our client Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision we are searching for a Validation Engineer.Keywords
As Validation Engineer you have the following responsibilities:
- Medical Devices/Pharma
- Dutch and English
- Assess compliance with regulations on difficult technical issues;
- Prepare and issue detailed reports within the framework of department procedures of the findings for each inspected and audited project;
- Communicate effectively with professional staff and leadership across departments on inspection and audit findings;
- Participate in regulatory agency inspections, project team meetings, and training activities;
- Lead the execution of systems aimed at evaluating and maintaining quality and compliance;
- Draft, revise, review and contribute quality assurance guidelines to research and development standard operating procedures;
- Suggest process improvements and contribute to the ongoing development of new auditing procedures, techniques and departmental guidelines.
The ideal candidate has a background in medical devices and/or pharma. You will focus on helping out with Validation activities for Facilities changes: reconstruction, moving machines/objects, delivery of rooms, control machines/tools, clean room inspection and validation. We are looking for someone with good interpersonal skills and fluency in both Dutch and English.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, onderdeel van Johnson & Johnson Medical B.V. zet zich in om het gezichtsvermogen in de wereld te transformeren. Wij streven naar de bewustwording van het belang van zicht en oogzorg en om de beste keuzes in visuscorrectie ter wereld te leveren.