Enhance your career prospects in academia
10 & 11 March 2021
" I wish I did this course during my PhD!"
"After this course I am ready to start writing my grant!"
"This course gave me many insights in the recipe for success and now I have much more confidence in that I might write a successful grant application".
Are you a PhD student, postdoc or starting group leader and do you want to enhance your career prospects in academia? Do you wish to improve one of the most vital skills of succeeding in science?
Then join the BCF Grant Application Course on how to write a successful grant application. During this intensive two-day course you will be taught by seasoned scientists, grant application experts who have reviewed hundreds of grants, assessors from funding bodies such as NWO and many more.
This course covers the following aspects of grant application:
1. How to find the right funding opportunity out of the hundreds of funding options available.
2. How to determine and evaluate suitable topics for a successful grant application.
3. How to write an appealing grant summary to entice people to continue reading.
4. How to structure an application and tips and pointers to make your application successful.
Speakers will include amongst others:
1. Seasoned professors with extensive grant track records
2. Grant application consultants who have reviewed and supported hundreds of grants over their career.
3. Experience stories from early-stage researchers who just obtained successful funding themselves such as Veni, Rubicon, Marie-Curie fellowships or other early stage grants.
4. Professionals from funding bodies to tell you about their perspective and views on successful grants.
Registration for the course is open! You can register via this link.
> Early-bird rate: €695 (until 16 December 2020)
> Regular rate: €795
This course can be financed from your available personal budget because universities and companies value the growth and development of their employees and thus oﬀer them development opportunities. For scholarships and other financing possibilities, click here.
Do you have any questions regarding the Grant Application Course? Get in touch via telephone or e-mail!
courses[at]bcfcareer.com | +31(0)35 303 0013