Are you passionate about career development in Life Sciences, writing, and looking for a remote side-gig? Then read on!
BCFcareer.com is thé career platform for all students and professionals in Life Sciences in the Netherlands and Belgium. The platform offers vacancies, employer profiles, background articles, experience stories, information on career events, career links and much more!
Because the content of BCF Career is written by professionals in the sector for professionals in the sector, we always welcome external contributors. So, do you have good writing skills and are you passionate about helping others by sharing your insights and experiences on career topics? Then, join the BCF Career editorial board as external contributor. Besides writing about your own career insights, career tips and experiences, it is also possible to interview high-level professionals from the sector, such as CEOs, leading scientists or entrepreneurs. By contributing to BCF Career platform, you get to inspire and help other professionals in their career orientation and career development, you can raise your own profile, increase your personal branding and also you will receive several perks from Hyphen Projects.
What are we looking for?
Do you recognise yourself in this profile:
• Background in Life Sciences
• You’re not a professional writer or journalist, but you have strong writing skills
• Able to show some writing samples (previous blogs or articles)
• Able to write about 1 good quality blog or article per two months, minimum 5 per year.
• Minimum availability of 1 year
What are the benefits?
By joining us as BCF Editorial Contributor you can benefit from a list of advantages that can help you get further plugged into the Dutch and Belgian Life Sciences scene.
• Be part of the BCF Contributors Network: Get connected to the like-minded people and expand your professional and personal network. Once a year a networking meeting for all BCF Contributors.
• Free passes for online events: Get free passes to the online events of Hyphen Projects
• Discount for offline events: Get discount on various the offline events of Hyphen Projects, such as Innovation for Health, TOPX Summit and Access Biotech China.
• Visibility: Publish your articles on the BCFcareer platform and get extra visibility for yourself amongst employers and professionals in the sector.
• Connect with key players: Have the possibility to interview key players in the Dutch and Belgium Life Sciences, like leaders of biotech companies and research groups.
Fill in this application form.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.